- The Big 50/50 is open to the general public and subject to Provincial Laws and Regulations.
- You must be at least 19 years old, and tickets must be purchased within the province of New Brunswick.
- Please check out our website for a list of participating Big 50/50 locations.
- Tickets can also be purchased online by visiting http://thebig5050sj.com/
- When purchasing tickets for the first time, customers complete a one-time registration and provide contact information.
- Upon registering, customers will receive a unique number to be used to enter draws.
- The weekly draw can be entered by paying $2 at a participating location or online up to the time of the draw. Up to 52 weeks can be purchased at any time.
- All participating entrants must be registered, and payment confirmed by one of the participating Big 50/50 locations on or before Tuesday at 11:59 AM to be eligible for the draw.
- The Big 50/50 Weekly draws will take place at TD Station every Tuesday at 12PM and the winning ticket will be selected by a random number generator.
- lf circumstances prevent the draw from occurring on time, the draw will take place at the next reasonable opportunity.
- lf a number is drawn, and they have played that week, you win HALF the Weekly Total Prize Pot.
- lf the winning number of a draw belongs to an entrant that has not paid their weekly $2, the amount will be added to the next weekly draw.
- Winnings will be paid by cheque in the exact name provided in the registration.
- The winning cheque can be picked up at the Sea Dogs Administration Office in TD Station.
- Winners will be contacted using the information they provide in their registration.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Jackpot Prize Winner. Winnings unclaimed after 90 days may be placed in a special draw or added back to the Pot at the discretion of The Big 50/50 organizers.
- By registering, customers agree to have their name, ticket number and Jackpot Prize published should their number be drawn whether they played that week or not for advertising purposes.
- Registrations may be cancelled by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing: The Big 50/50 – 99 Station St., Suite 200 Saint John, NB E2L 4X4.
- Please keep your receipt – In the event of a disagreement in the Draw, precedence will be given to the original receipt issued by a Big 50/50 computer terminal.
- Groups are not permitted to play in The Big 50/50.
- No Refunds.
- For more information about The Big 50/50, 50/50 Central or the Non-Profit Organizations associated with this contest, please visit our website
- Proceeds from The Big 50/50 support the following organizations:
- Saint John Sea Dogs Foundation
- Brighten Group
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Rotary Club of Rothesay Kings
- The Saint John Y’s Men’s Club
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- Rotary Club of Saint John, Inc.